- If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1.
- For street light outages, use Xcel Energy's Outdoor Lighting Outage Report.
- For technical support with Click & Fix, (web or mobile), email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Report non-emergency issues or concerns with Superior Click and Fix 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Submit issues such as potholes, icy or damaged sidewalk, graffiti, missing or damaged street signs, abandoned vehicles, weeds or trash, and other code violation concerns.
- Town staff will respond to the reports Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
- Issues reported outside the Town limits will generate a warning that the location is not within the Town's boundary.
The mobile app includes an option to snap and submit a photo of the issue with your device. It will also automatically find the location using GPS, if your device has GPS capability. The app is available for IOS and Android devices as well as on the Town's Facebook page. Download the mobile app from Google Play or the iTunes App Store by searching for "Superior Click and Fix."
TO START A REPORT NOW
Drag the red marker on the map below to the location of the issue. Use the +/- buttons on the map to zoom in. Check the resulting street address for accuracy, then click the Next button.
|REPORT AN ISSUE