Sunday, June 2
Coalton Trailhead, McCaslin Blvd. and Coalton Road
9:00 am - noon
Join us at Coalton Trailhead on June 2nd from 8:15 am - 12 pm, we have an amazing morning planned with FREE activities:
- Arrive Early! Bring your BIKE, a helmet and meet early at the Coalton Trailhead for a 30 minute trail ride at 8:15 am and don’t be late!
- Chat with Superior’s very own wildlife ecologist Ashley DeLaup who will answer all your questions from 9 am - 12 pm.
- See RAPTORS with HawkQuest from 9:00 am - 10:00 am.
- Boulder County Parks and Open Space will be ready to tell you all about open space and PRAIRIE DOGS! 9 am – 12 pm.
- Take a WAGON RIDE on the open space and feel just like pioneers from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Win awesome outdoor GEAR!
- Discover live SNAKES with the Center for Snake Conservation from 10:30 am – 11:30 am. If you’re brave you can even TOUCH a snake so don’t forget your camera!