Saturday, September 7, 2019
2:00 - 6:00 pm
Location: Community Park, 1350 Coalton Rd
New this year, Superior will be hosting a community Chili Competition! Please check back in June for more information on how to join the 2019 Chili Competition.
Eats and Entertainment
Come join in the celebration that is sure to be hot, hot, hot! Back for the 19th year, Chili Fest will feature great music, great chili samples, local vendors and new this year, a Kids Carnival sponsored by Avista Adventist Hospital.
Please note that chili samples are generously provided by the cooks and are distributed first come-first served. Get there early as the samples always go fast. Chili tasting cups will be available for purchase - BACK AGAIN THIS YEAR for $5 you may purchase a reusable chili tasting cup with attached spoon – eat all the chili you want and take home the commemorative cup! The event will also feature a "People's Choice" competition between seven of the best local restaurants!
Boulder Valley Beer Fest
Back again this year - the Boulder Valley Rotary Club will be hosting the 6th annual Boulder Valley Beer Fest in conjunction with
Chili Fest! The Beer Fest will feature over 20 local breweries offering a wide variety of outstanding beers. General Admission to the beer fest includes an attractive souvenir mug and unlimited beer sampling. For more information or to buy tickets to the Beer Fest, please www.bouldervalleybeerfest.com
We need lots of hands to make this huge event run successfully. If you are interested in volunteering (serving beer - must be 21, helping at Eco-Cycle Stations, set-up, tear-down) or being one of our amazing Chili Fest judges, please register at www.volunteersuperior.com.
Parking will be limited. We encourage attendees to walk or ride their bikes and securely park them in the "Bike Corral". Vehicle parking will be also be available at the corner of McCaslin Blvd. and Coalton Road. A free shuttle will be running every 15 minutes from the parking area to Community Park.
- Event runs from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm at Community Park
- Chili Fest admission is FREE
- Chili Samples – purchase a reusable cup for unlimited chili tasting for 5$
- Kids Carnival sponsored by Avista Adventist Hospital
- Don’t forget to bring some extra $$ - there will be great vendors with awesome products
- Single cup beer and sangria will be available for $5
- Boulder Valley Beer Fest will be from 2:00-6:00 pm at Community Park on the baseball field, with an amazing Kids Zone FREE – Zip Line, Quad Trampoline and bouncy castles
- Over 20 craft beer vendor