The Town of Superior is excited to offer the Water Efficiency Rebate Program. This program offers homeowners rebates on certain water-conserving products for their home within the Town of Superior. Replace your inefficient fixtures and save money and water!
- Only the homeowner who is upgrading fixtures in an existing home can apply for the rebate
- Item(s) must have been purchased in the last six (6) months
- Item(s) purchased must be used in a residence within the Town of Superior
- Rebates are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, as funds are available
- Purchase item(s) from the approved list and/or with the approved criteria.
- Per Colorado House Bill 06S-1023, the rebate application must be accompanied by the Affidavit of Lawful Presence in the United States and by a copy of a form of identification by the Colorado Department of Revenue.
- Submit a legible copy of the receipt which clearly identifies the eligible product with date of purchase.
- When approved, rebate recipient information will be forwarded to the Utility Billing Office and a credit will be applied to the utility bill.
|| $5 each
||Uses no more than 2 gallons per minute (see examples)
|Dishwasher|| $50 each
||1||Uses no more than 5.8 gallons of water per cycle (see examples)
|| $75 each
||3||High Efficiency toilets that are rated to use 1.28 gallons per flush or less (see examples)|
|| $100 each
||1||Only washing machines listed on the Water Conservation approved list (see examples)
|Rotary/high efficiency sprinkler nozzles|| $3 each
||Min 10 Max 50||Eligible models include Hunter MP® Rain Bird®, Toro® Precision™ and K-Rain® rotary nozzles
One time rebate per residence per a 10 year period
|"WaterSense-certified smart” sprinkler system controllers||Cost with Max of $100||1||Only WaterSense certified smart sprinkler listed on the Water Conservation approved list (see examples)|
*Discarded toilets must be disposed of properly and can be recycled at CHARM (Center for Hard to Recycle Materials). www.ecocycle.org.