The Town of Superior is a statutory municipality with a trustee-manager form of government. The Town Board of Trustees consists of six Trustees and a Mayor, all elected by popular vote of the residents. The Commission and Committee members are appointed by the Board of Trustees. The Town Manager is appointed by the Board of Trustees and is directed to implement Board approved policy.
- Board of Trustees
- Advisory Committee for Environmental Sustainability
- Board of Adjustments
- Cultural Arts and Public Spaces Advisory Committee
- Historical Commission
- Open Space Advisory Committee
- Parks, Recreations, Open Space, and Trails Advisory Committee
- Planning Commission
- Superior Youth Leadership Council
- Transportation and Safety Committee
To be considered for appointment, please submit an Application.
- Superior Comprehensive Plan
- Parks, Recreation, Open Space and Trails Master Plan
- Open Space Summary Report