Proclamations are generally issued for:
- Significant contributions and service to the Town of Superior
- Organization, business or group milestones and significant anniversaries
- Cultural or historical occasions
- Charitable fundraising efforts
- Centennial (100th) birthdays
- Wedding anniversaries for 50 years + (in 5 year increments)
Please keep in mind:
- All requests will be reviewed individually.
- The Mayor and Town Board reserve the right to approve or deny any request.
- Proclamations issued in previous years are not automatically re-issued. A new request must be submitted and approved each year.
To submit a proclamation request, please include the following information:
- Name of Organization or Individual Making Request
- Contact Person Name
- Contact Phone
- Contact Email
- Contact Mailing Address
- Individuals or Organization to be Recognized
- In 100 words or less, a summary of why the proclamation is being requested
- Requested Town Board Meeting Date to Consider Proclamation
- Please note the Town Board meets the 2nd and 4th Mondays monthly at 7:00 PM at Town Hall, and all materials are assembled at least one week ahead of the meeting
- If you wish your Proclamation specifically be read aloud by the Mayor during the Town Board meeting in which it is approved, please note that in your request
Please submit your proclamation request to the Town Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can mail or drop off your request at:
Superior Town Hall
124 E. Coal Creek Drive
Superior, CO 80027
A Town representative will respond to the requests in the order they are received.