The Town Clerk's Office provides services to the Town such as preparing agendas for the Board of Trustees, attending Board of Trustee meetings, preparing minutes of Town Board meetings, processing business and liquor licenses, keeping accurate records of ordinances, resolutions, minutes and Town Board agenda information. The Town Clerk also serves as the Town Treasurer.
Other related services include conducting elections, voter registration, and responding to citizen inquiries and complaints.
- Section 6-1-20 of the Superior Municipal Code requires a Business License for all businesses collecting Town sales taxes. A Business License Application Form is to be submitted annually to the Town Clerk by January 1.
- Pursuant to Section 16-6-140 of the Superior Municipal Code, proprietors of home occupations are to submit a completed Home Occupation Form annually to the Town Clerk.
- Solicitation Application
- Open Records Request
- Contact the Town Clerk for Liquor License Information
- 2017 Special District Notice: Superior/McCaslin Interchange District
- 2017 Special District Notice: Superior Metropolitan District #1