The Town of Superior is excited to offer the Water Efficiency Rebate Program. This program offers homeowners rebates on certain water-conserving products for their home within the Town of Superior. Replace your inefficient fixtures and save money and water!
As there are limited funds for our Water Conservation Program, please contact our Utility Billing department (720-304-6797) to make sure there is funding available before purchasing products on the Water Efficiency Rebate List.
- Only the homeowner who is upgrading fixtures in an existing home can apply for the rebate
- Item(s) must have been purchased in the last six (6) months
- Item(s) purchased must be used in a residence within the Town of Superior
- Rebates are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, as funds are available
- Purchase item(s) from the approved list and/or with the approved criteria.
- Per Colorado House Bill 06S-1023, the rebate application must be accompanied by the Affidavit of Lawful Presence in the United States and by a copy of a form of identification by the Colorado Department of Revenue.
- Submit a legible copy of the receipt which clearly identifies the eligible product with date of purchase.
- When approved, rebate recipient information will be forwarded to the Utility Billing Office and a credit will be applied to the utility bill.
|| $5 each
||Uses no more than 2 gallons per minute (see examples)
|Dishwasher|| $50 each
||1||Uses no more than 5.8 gallons of water per cycle (see examples)
|| $75 each
||3||High Efficiency toilets that are rated to use 1.28 gallons per flush or less (see examples)|
|| $100 each
||1||Only washing machines listed on the Water Conservation approved list (see examples)
|Rotary/high efficiency sprinkler nozzles|| $3 each
||Min 10 Max 50||Eligible models include Hunter MP® Rain Bird®, Toro® Precision™ and K-Rain® rotary nozzles
One time rebate per residence per a 10 year period
|"WaterSense-certified smart” sprinkler system controllers||Cost with Max of $100||1||Only WaterSense certified smart sprinkler listed on the Water Conservation approved list (see examples)|
*Discarded toilets must be disposed of properly and can be recycled at CHARM (Center for Hard to Recycle Materials). www.ecocycle.org.