The Town of Superior is a statutory municipality with a trustee-manager form of government. The Town Board of Trustees consists of six Trustees and a Mayor, all elected by popular vote of the residents. The Commission and Committee members are appointed by the Board of Trustees. The Town Manager is appointed by the Board of Trustees and is directed to implement Board approved policy.
- Board of Trustees
- Planning Commission
- Board of Adjustments
- Historical Commission
- Open Space Advisory Committee
- Parks, Recreations, Open Space, and Trails Advisory Committee
- Recycling & Conservation Advisory Committee
- Superior Youth Leadership Council
- Cultural Arts and Public Spaces Advisory Committee
To be considered for appointment, please submit an Application.
- Superior Comprehensive Plan
- Parks, Recreation, Open Space and Trails Master Plan
- Open Space Summary Report